Starting from Şişhane Square, a thorough program awaits you where you would be visiting Neve Şalom, Italian and Ashkenaz synagogues and continue to trace the footsteps of fishmonger Avraam, greengrocer Nesim, the delicatessen owner Yomtov and many others for a breath of yesteryear’s Galata while discovering neighborhoods inhabited mostly by Jews in the past.
Services included in the tour:
- Professional guide
- Synagogue, Museum entry fees/donations
Services not included in the cost:
- Personal expenses
- In order to register for our activities it is essential to sign the attached form and to send payment via bank transfer to the account number in the form.
- Registration will be cancelled if payment is not made by due date.
- All activities are restricted by numeric quota. Registrations are accepted in the order they are made. (Minimum number of participants for tours is 10 people)
- After payment is made for an activity, it is not possible to cancel, to issue a refund or to change the date of participation.
- Our tour guide reserves the right to make changes in the program because of road, weather or unusual security conditions.
- In our tours, children aged 00-06 participate free of charge.